v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req: DNSSEC requirement

draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req-00.txt says:

>    R10: DNSSec support
>
>    DNSSec support MUST NOT be prevented.
>    o  R10.1: In particular, if an IPv6 node is initiating a
>       communication with an IPv4 that is located behind a translator,
>       the IPv6 initiator MUST be able to perform DNSSec verification of
>       the DNS information of the IPv4 target. (strong consensus on this
>       one).

>    o  R10.2: In particular, if an IPv4 node is initiating a
>       communication with an IPv6 that is located behind a translator,
>       the IPv4 initiator MUST be able to perform DNSSec verification of
>       the DNS information of the IPv4 target.  This may require the
>       modification of the IPv4 node as well. (not clear if there
>       consensus on this one)

Maybe I don't understand what the above means, but it seems to me to
be unworkable. I.e., If an IPv6 node requests an AAAA record for an
IPv4-only node, there won't be a AAAA record and it will need to be
synthesized. By definition, such a synthesized DNS RR won't be
verifiable via DNSSEC because it is in fact an unauthorized
fabrication.

What am I missing here?

Thomas