RE: Comments on draft-wbeebee-ipv6-cpe-router-01.txt

BTW, Ole, the high level requirements for DSL are already in the draft,
like totally high level features such as PPP and then new Softwires.
It's more detailed requirements such as WAN with link-local only vs.
only allowing WAN with GUA that are pending.  Also as I said in the past
there is one stock change in the -02 draft replacing stateless DHCPv6
with stateful DHCPv6 for IA_PD acquisition and then draft it fixed -
these are 3-4 places.

IRB is something we have used time and time on routers and as I said to
this mailer, we have a working CPE Router using IRB in a cable modem at
Cisco. Any interface on our cable modem router can receive the RA sent
to the modem WAN interface if the interface has joined the bridged
group.  Anyhow, we are open to replacing IRB for a different solution.
For example, let users just configure the Loopback interface manually or
automatically (where the interface gets IPv6 address from IA_PD) if NTT
would like that for the CPE Router.

Some folks have asked for pictures.  We plan to include pictures showing
external and internals of the CPE Router in our IETF 72 presentation.

Hemant