Re: New (-02) version of IPv6 CPE Router draft is available for review

Hemant,

I have no problem using ULA *in*the*absence*of* GUA. I understand that the
network has to be workable in the absence of upstream connectivity.

What I'd like to see is ULA being renumbered into GUA as soon as those
becomes available.

Brian is suggesting to have a mode where the user may also want to keep the
ULA *after* GUA are acquired, I'm fine with that as long as it is not the
default config.

   - Alain.