Re: Home network topology

On Mar 15, 2008, at 06:04, Fred Baker wrote:

Maybe you can help me understand in what way we are saying the same thing? :-)

I would ask for my statement to be evaluated in its original context, i.e. the one where the next two sentences were as follows:

A significant, and non-ignorable fraction of them will need to run an interior routing protocol behind the residential Internet gateway. One scenario is the remote worker whose office network is required by policy [or tax law] to be firewalled from their personal network.

I was thinking of precisely your home network when I wrote that.

--
james woodyatt <jhw@apple.com>
member of technical staff, communications engineering