Re: Home network topology

On Mar 12, 2008, at 11:01, Fred Baker wrote:
On Mar 12, 2008, at 8:41 AM, james woodyatt wrote:

I expect that most home networks for the foreseeable future will be well-served by just a single bridged 802.1 network. [...]

I would be very careful in making sweeping statements about home networks. [...]

Just to be clear, that wasn't a typo in my previous message. I did not mean 802.11. I meant IEEE 802.1D.

The third is my eldest son's fraternity house, which is best described as a piece of work.

Yeah, that's another scenario I think is worth bearing in mind. Thanks you for reminding me. Srsly.

--
james woodyatt <jhw@apple.com>
member of technical staff, communications engineering