Re: Comments on draft-krishnan-v6ops-teredo-update-02

Le Monday 10 March 2008 16:46:00 Dave Thaler, vous avez écrit :
> However, I'll also point out that all of Microsoft's Teredo extensions
> (which includes all of the behavior specified in this I-D, plus other
> behaviors) to Teredo are published at
> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc247482.aspx
>
> I'd be interested in opinions on whether the other behaviors should also be
> published in the same or a separate I-D (or not in the IETF at all).

I would rather have them published by IETF. But I suspect that would be
stretching the current document way beyond its current scope. OTOH, I
understand a full protocol update, while easier to read, would be harder to
write...

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont