Re: 6to4 anycast IP as source address / PTR record

On Jan 31, 2008, at 22:15, Pekka Savola wrote:

Only the host-based 6to4 approach has gained measurable deployment, which leads me to think that we should focus on that in the specifications.

<http://www.apple.com/airportextreme/specs.html>

The 6to4 router function is turned on by default in these products (currently). I'm confident in saying that deployment of these boxes is measurable. I've seen the measurements.

--
james woodyatt <jhw@apple.com>
member of technical staff, communications engineering