RE: Issues in draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-reqts-02.txt

In your many to many, yes, in Francois' previous solutions, it did end up
being CTxPreemption values in syntax, but they were "orthogonal", so you
still only had 8 preemption levels.

By removing the explicit syntax to of {CT,P} and going to {CT} where P is
not externally explicit, you have different syntax, but semantically you
can associate a CT to multiple priorities, and cross-CT entries can have
the same preemption level.  Semantically it would be the same as only
using 8 cells in the CTxPreemption matrix, you just lose some external
visibility.

My approach had this completely arbitrary, the new protocol draft is not
so arbitrary, and has a fixed bandwidth model.  I'm interested in
scenarios which don't work with the model (russian doll model) in the
proto document.

Jim