RE: Examples of ASN.1 for SMIng.txt

How user-friendly a syntax is also depends on the availability of good
tools. This will in my view be more crucial than prima facie similarity with
C or Java to allow users to quickly adopt or use a language productively.

Amardeo.

----
Amardeo Sarma
NEC Europe Ltd., Network Laboratories Heidelberg
EMail: sarma@ccrle.nec.de
Tel. +49 (6221) 13708-19, Fax: -28
Mobile +49 (171) 5170281
----