AW: Capabilities presentation

hi alan,

i guess you misunderstood my comments.

i just wanted to highlight that the confusion on the mailing list was
(in my opinion) not related to the presentation style but rather about a
more fundamental issue regarding the introduction of capabilities for
radius.

for the discussions about radius-geopriv i was more interested in
getting the document done rather than proposing a general capability
mechanism for radius.

regarding the future work on the capability document. you guys need to
decide what presentation style, requirement goals and problem statement
you might want. during the meeting i think we agreed that the current
radius-geopriv work is largely independent of the future, more generic,
capability work.

ciao
hannes