RE: Capabilities presentation

Hannes Tschofenig writes...

> regarding the future work on the capability document. you guys need to
> decide what presentation style, requirement goals and problem
statement
> you might want. during the meeting i think we agreed that the current
> radius-geopriv work is largely independent of the future, more
generic,
> capability work.

I'm sensitive to your desire to make rapid progress.  If GEOPRIV is a
special case, then maybe it should be treated as such.  If it is simply
part of a general case, then I worry about setting a precedent for
handling capabilities in RADIUS (with implied general scope) that may
affect later work, without explicitly looking at that bigger picture.