Capabilities presentation

 - any drafts written from this presentation will include text rather
   than math symbols, as not everyone is familiar with set theory.  I
   just used the math here as short-hands for the presentation

 - the goal of the presentation is to minimize the communications
   problems as seen on the list: what's mandatory, supported, who does
   what?  That was the main miscommunication I saw on the list.

 - The first slide ("Goals") addresses *why* this presentation was
   written.  I'm not sure what Hannes's comments were, about this
   presentation not addressing the underlying concerns.

 - the whole point of the presentation is the first two slides.
   Everything else is gravy.  If we can't agree on the goals, then
   there isn't much point in continuing.

  - As Glen said, there is a wider need for capability exchange and
    advertisement.  This presentation tries to address that need.

  - I didn't see *any* other statement of requiremets and goals for
    capabilities.  The geopriv presentation was about solving a
    specific problem, not about the wider issue.  Is Hannes saying
    that the goals and requirements don't address geopriv, or any
    wider issue?