Re: AW: Capabilities presentation

"Tschofenig, Hannes" <hannes.tschofenig@siemens.com> wrote:
> for the discussions about radius-geopriv i was more interested in
> getting the document done rather than proposing a general capability
> mechanism for radius.

  I agree.

> regarding the future work on the capability document. you guys need to
> decide what presentation style, requirement goals and problem statement
> you might want.

  I presented goals and requirements in the document.  My previous
message re-iterated this point.  I'm not sure why you would again
request statements of goals and requirements when that request has
been already met.

>  during the meeting i think we agreed that the current
> radius-geopriv work is largely independent of the future, more generic,
> capability work.

  I agree.

  Can you address the goals and requirements I presented?  Should I
re-post them here?  Are they unclear?

  I don't think I misunderstood your statements.  You indicated that
you were uncomfortable with my presentation.  I would appreciate
knowing why, in a manner that addresses the content of the
presentation.