RE : [RADIUS location attributes] Minor comment on Operator-type attribute

Hi Youni,

Yes of course! I just want to align the name of this attribute with the provided definition:

   Operator-Type:

         The Operator-Type field is four octets and identifies the
         namespace associated with the Operator-Name attribute.

It is then a namespace that is indicated in this attribute and not an operator type.
According to this proposal, I would propose the following revisions:

Change 1:
 5.1  Operator-Namespace Attribute

   This attribute identifies the namespace in which the
   operator name provided in the Operator-Name attribute is uniquely identified.
   The attribute value is a four octet integer.
   This document defines three values for this attribute:

   -	The value 1 (GSM), which can be used to indicate operator names based on
   	GSMA TADIG codes.  The TADIG Working Group within the GSM Association
   	is the authority responsible for issuing unique Operator-Name values
   	for operators of this namespace.

   -	The value 2 (CDMA), which can be used to indicate operator names based
  	on the Home Network Identifier (HNI).  The HNI is the concatenation
   	of the 3-digit Mobile Country Code (MCC) and 3-digit Mobile Network
  	Code (MNC).  The IMSI Oversight Council (IOC) is the authority
   	responsible for issuing unique Operator-Name values for operators of
   	this namespace.

   -	The value 3 (REALM), which can be used to indicate operator names based
   	on any registered domain name.  The Internet Assigned Numbers
   	Authority (IANA) or registered delegate is the authority responsible
   	for issuing unique Operator-Name values for operators of this namespace.

   Additional values require an IANA registration and MUST be associated with
   an organization responsible for assigning/managing the operator names.

Change 2:
 9.1  Operator-Namespace Attribute

   The Operator-Namespace attribute SHOULD be sent in Access-Request, and
   Accounting-Request packets where the Acc-Status-Type is set to Start,
   Interim, or Stop.  If this attribute is present, the Operator-Name
   attribute MUST also be present in the packet.

   A summary of the Operator-Type Attribute is shown below.

       0                   1                   2                   3
     0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
     | Type          | Length        |         Operator-Namespace
          Operator-Type (cont)       |
     +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
      Type:
       To Be Assigned by IANA  - Operator-Namespace

     Length:
       6

     Operator-Namespace:

         The Operator-Namespace field is four octets and identifies the
         namespace associated with the Operator-Name attribute.

       #     Namespace
       1     GSM
       2     CDMA
       3     REALM

Change 3: Replace "Operator-Type" by "Operator-Namespace" in the whole text.

BR,

Lionel