RE : [AAA-WG]: Support for Geopriv RADIUS attributes in Diameter

Hi John,

The following statement is not enough?

8.  Diameter RADIUS Interoperability

   In deployments where RADIUS clients talk with DIAMETER servers or
   DIAMETER clients talk with RADIUS servers then a translation agent
   will be deployed and operate in accordance to the NASREQ
   specification [14].