RE: Possible issue for clarification -- RADIUS Accounting

Actually 2869 says the following:

It is envisioned that an Interim Accounting record (with Acct-
   Status-Type = Interim-Update (3)) would contain all of the attributes
   normally found in an Accounting Stop message with the exception of
   the Acct-Term-Cause attribute.

Hope this helps,

Avi