RE: Possible issue for clarification -- RADIUS Accounting

Avi Lior <mailto:avi@bridgewatersystems.com> supposedly scribbled:

> Actually 2869 says the following:
>
> It is envisioned that an Interim Accounting record (with Acct-
>    Status-Type = Interim-Update (3)) would contain all of the
>    attributes normally found in an Accounting Stop message with
the
>    exception of the Acct-Term-Cause attribute.

I'm quite aware of that; what's missing is the reverse pointer to
2866 that would allow people to discover (without the use of ESP :-)
that they need to read 2869 to understand interim accounting.

> Hope this helps,
>
> Avi

Accounting