RE: Agenda for NETCONF WG session at IETF #71

I need to draw everybody's attention (including mine :-)) that the focus
of the NETCONF WG activity should be on the items the NETCONF WG is
currently chartered for. Those should have meeting time priority. Other
subjects may be discussed if time is left.

Dan