Re: minutes for NETCONF WG interim meeting (09/03)

>> Not sure I understand this remark. Are you saying that using URIs
>> for identifying capabilities is "structure" or "anarchy"?

Randy> It's on the road to structure, in my view.  (I also agree with
Randy> your comments on the horrors of capability versioning.)

Randy> Now, switching from capabilities to object models:

[...]

Randy> I *like* the idea of URI naming for resources.  I think it's an
Randy> appropriate amount of structure.  It also happens to mesh
Randy> nicely with what I wanted to do with the nm-webdav i-d, if
Randy> anyone wants to think about configuration management in the
Randy> traditional sense of being able to do versioning, etc.

So we are much more in agreement than I originally expected from
your first email. Good to know.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany