Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-weijing-netconf-interface-00.txt

Randy> I don't know what Keith has in mind or whether he's proposing
Randy> anything, but an XSD would not be terribly well-suited to
Randy> representing the semantic constraints on the objects referred
Randy> to by the arguments of a method associated with an object.

I have not read the current netconf document (well the one from the
xmlconf folks) - but the previous one did not have a mechanism to
invoke methods as far as I recall.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany