Re: xmlconf in a nutshell

>>>>> Andy Bierman writes:

Andy> I'm not sure what this C language syntax interpretation of the
Andy> xmlconf protocol operations is for.  Is this a conceptual aid
Andy> for the mailing list, or something more?

Andy, take this right now as a conceptual aid which I did for myself
and which I thought others might find useful.

Andy> IMO, C syntax that approximates the XML message exchange (but
Andy> not completely) without any semantics at all is not entirely
Andy> useful.

So just ignore it.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		International University Bremen
Phone: +49 421 200 3587		P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany