Re: xmlconf in a nutshell

>>>>> On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:58:53 +0200, Juergen Schoenwaelder <schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de> said:

Juergen> Below is a pseudo-code definition of the RPC signatures that
Juergen> in my view are the core of xmlconf as defined in the enns
Juergen> document. Please let me know if I missed something important.

Useful summary Juergen, thanks!  I'd be tempted to change the voids
to something like 'status' or something appropriate, as all the
operations allow a rpc-reply and/or rpc-errors to be returned.