Re: [Fwd: Re: [idn] Unicode tagging]

Non-subscriber posting.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Wellington <Brian.Wellington@nominum.com>
To: RJ Atkinson <rja@inet.org>
Cc: "David R. Conrad" <David.Conrad@nominum.com>,
	Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>, idn@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [idn] Unicode tagging]

(this message was just forwarded to me, so sorry if I missed something.)

KEY records are not associated with any other records.  The way a KEY
record is classified as a user key is by setting the appropriate flags
in
the KEY record's "flags" field.  I've never heard of any connection
between users' keys and MB records.

Brian