Re: [idn] IDN

> Personally, I haven't noticed ANY proposals being published as I-Ds yet,
> maybe I missed the I-D announcements.  I know there are several proposals out
> there.  I wish those folks would rapidly submit their proposals to the
> Internet-Drafts people (and ask the I-D folks to CC: the IDN list on the
> announcement of those I-Ds, please).

We have snap shot of ideas and some I-D floating around. And we know quite a
lot of academics and commerical peope working on IDN. So what we need is for
encourage them to spend some time to write up an I-D on this.

> It is quite important that the IDN WG make rapid, focused, technically sound
> progress towards solving these issues.

Agreed. Putting IDN WG onto a Standard Track will encourage more people to
join the WG and pay more attention to this. (Some people basically dismiss the
WG now because it is purely Informational).

-James Seng