[idn] Reminder: Documenting proposals is in order

I'd just like to remind group members that the IDN group has 2 deliverables:

1. An Informational RFC specifying the requirements for providing
Internationalized access to domain names. The document should provide
guidance for development solutions to this problem, taking localized (e.g.
writing order) and related operational issues into consideration.

2. An Informational RFC or RFC's documenting the various proposals and
Implementations of Internationalization (i18n) of Domain Names. The
document(s) should also provide a technical evaluation of the proposals by
the Working Group.

We have a reasonable start on the first one, but are missing documentation
for a lot of proposals and implementations that we are charged to evaluate
in the second, including *all* those currently being pushed by various
pre-standards registration initiatives. (CIDNUC and Just-Send-UTF-8 are the
best-documented ones, I think; neither is being aggressively pursued in the
marketplace, afaik).

You all know how to fix this; the address is internet-drafts@ietf.org, and
the submission guidelines are on the IETF website.
The best form of internet-draft filename is, I think,
draft-<author>-idn-<proposal id>-00.txt

Let's get documentation!

Regards,

                       Harald T. Alvestrand