Re: Mixing of characters

 This (imho) is a really bad idea James. Is this group is going to
 define how I18N lables will work or is to going to describe an implementation?
 The IETF, as I know it, documents protocols, not specific implementations.

%
% Ok, do we want to define (cc/g)TLDs in the requirement document?
% Or should it goes to a separate doc?
%
% -James Seng
%
% Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
% > >Beside, I remember our charter does not define who or what if any
% > >government bodies should take care of I18N Domain Names.
% >
% > right, that's why I call it "not strictly a technical issue".
% > Our solution has to work (IMHO) when non-ASCII TLDs are allocated.
% > But I think it's a requirement that it should work also when they aren't.
% >
% > I.e. I want to register Øystese.no - no will remain ascii forever, while
% > Øystese is not ASCII.
%
%

--