RE: Conclusion of RADEXT WG call for consensus poll for IANA #409959 NAS-Port-Type value request

Hi Mauricio,

I believe that Klaas has a point here. As WG chair you and/or your
co-chair should respond to Klaas's mail and address his concerns about
the way the consensus call was conducted.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

disappointing.....