RE: APPEAL: Re: Conclusion of RADEXT WG call for consensus poll for IANA #409959 NAS-Port-Type value request

Hi Alan,

If this is a formal appeal to the WG chairs, please formulate it in a
more detailed manner. I recommend that you read RFC 2026, section 6.5,
and especially 6.5.1 and 6.5.4 to start with.

As per 6.5.4:

>    All appeals must include a detailed and specific description of the
     facts of the dispute.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan