From: Klaas Wierenga [mailto:klaas@wierenga.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 5:26 AM
To: Sanchez, Mauricio (HP Networking)
Cc: 'radiusext@ops.ietf.org'
Subject: Re: Conclusion of RADEXT WG call for consensus poll for IANA #409959 NAS-Port-Type value request

On 6/24/11 9:42 PM, Sanchez, Mauricio (HP Networking) wrote:

Mauricio,

I find this procedure rather odd. I think at the very least you should have forwarded the replies to the proper list before the poll closed.
Far be it from me to suggest any conspiracy, but I find it inappropriate to come up with a rabbit from the hat trick after the poll has closed. I thought consensus was gauged on the list, not at some private alias?
I have seen no discussion on the list, apart from Avi's responses (thanks for that!), where do all these people all of a sudden come from?
And does it matter what company they represent? I was under the impression that "we are all individuals".....

Can I ask for some more openness in future consensus polls?

Klaas (who is ashamed that after expressing his opinion in the meeting, then on the list, he missed the final consensus call)