RE: "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document

It comes down to what "tradional" means. Legacy is not too far off a
similar word, so what's wrong with saying "the recommendation of this
BCP are applicable in deployements that utilize legacy RADIUS
servers/clients...."?

BTW The original comment said "The IETF has a process where one document
can be marked as "updating" another", in the context of the BCP and
extended attributes drafts. That doesn't leave much room for
misinterpretation.

-Woj.