RE: minneapolis

> It is possible to do pre-paid w/o new attributes but there is no way to do
> it without revenue leakage.  It maybe possible to minimize the leakage in
> certain circumstances (for example WLAN).

Can you explain this further? If the user has a credit of X minutes, then
returning a RADIUS Access-Accept with Session-Timeout of X minutes should
not result in revenue leakage.  Or are we assuming that the user could be
doing other things at the same time (e.g. multiple simultaneous
connections) so that their credit could expire before then?