RE: minneapolis

> Hope this helps,

Not really.

> Question: if it is possible to do pre-paid w/o new attributes
> & w/o rewriting RADIUS, what's the point of the rest when
>  IOW, if the desire is to document
> the 3GPP2 approach, this doesn't seem to require a WG.

It is possible to do pre-paid w/o new attributes but there is no way to do
it without revenue leakage.  It maybe possible to minimize the leakage in
certain circumstances (for example WLAN).

> Diameter is certainly capable of supporting more complex
> pre-paid implementations.

Aside, there is nothing in Diameter that makes it more capable then RADIUS
when it comes to prepaid.  What makes it more capable?

Other people want to do prepaid and they don't want Diameter.

I think there are many good reasons for having a WG.  The least of which is
a place where people can review the documents.

Putting it in the same light as your comment.  If 3GPP is the only SDO who
want Diameter why do we have to have an IETF AAA-WG for it? Let them do the
work there.