Re: create-subscription vs. subscribe

Andy Bierman writes:
>Actually, <get-notifications> is probably better because
>it covers subscribe and replay modes.

But it's not <get>ting them, since they aren't returned immediately.
too, since there's no <end>, so I'd lean toward <subscribe>, even
though it's not really a pub/sub model anymore.

And I guess that's the thing that still bugs me, that it's like a
pub/sub model without the pub/sub.

I keep thinking that we had two drafts at the interim meeting, one
simple with few features, and one complex with many features.  But
it feels like we walked away with a mixture that has most of the
complexity of the complex one combined with most of the features
of the simple one.  I know that last afternoon of the interim was
a whirlwind, but I'm worried we somehow lost the better parts of
both drafts.

Thanks,
 Phil