RE: RelaxNG examples

And so what tools (cheap and with very small footprint I hope) do
end-users/operators have to view the XSD in a readable fashion?

Remember that we will have MANY MANY novice readers of our
data models than we have data-model developers or data-model
implemneters.

Bert

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=relax-ng