Re: RelaxNG examples

David B Harrington writes:
> There was discussion at the ad-hoc meeting about testing the
> readability of RelaxNG by having a "contest" to develop a model for
> a portion the Diffserv management model. Are you going to asnnounce
> this "contest" to the netconf WG mailing list?

Yes and no... actually I was thinking that the new NGO mailing list
("Netconf Goes On") would be a better place for that announcement.

What do others think? Are all of you who are interested in data
modeling for NETCONF subscribed to <ngo@ietf.org> yet?

> I forget just what portion of Diffserv was chosen for the work.

The suggestion was "Classifiers", i.e. section 4 of RFC 3290 (An
Informal Management Model for Diffserv Routers).

> Will any minutes be published about what transpired at the ad-hoc
> meeting?

I only took (Jabber) notes from the first part of the meeting - they
are on http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/netconf/2006-11-07.html.
Providing minutes is a challenge that I don't feel up to...
--
Simon.