draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-01

Hi,

I'm tomoyuki Iijima from Hitachi.

In today's meeting I planned to present our informational I-D if time is left after the thorough discussion of notification issue. However, it was unrealized. Sharon kindly recommended that I should send presentation slides to the mailing list. So I attached the slides that I tried to present today.

Notification method in the case of SOAP is not described now. But hopefully I'd like to incorporate that issue in the future version of this draft.

Best regards,