Potential problem in Netconf protocol XSD?

Hi

Can other people validate instances of rpc-reply? As I indicated in the
Notification thread, since I've updated to the latest XSD for the base
Notification protocol, I'm having trouble validating my instances. I'm
having the same problem with basic rpc-replies. I'm hoping it is just
me, but I do have a colleague experiencing the same problem.

I am not able to validate the examples in the protocol specification
(-12). I get an error whenever the content of the <data></data> tags are
anything other then a null-length string. It complains that it is
suppose to be empty.

Here is the change:

New:

     <xs:complexType name="dataInlineType">