RE: I-D ACTION:draft-kulkarni-netconf-subagent-prot-00.txt

To me this means two things:

1. Maybe it's not that much about netconf lacking an architecture, but
about not having documented the architecture that draws the relation
between protocol and implementation
2. Defining a way to organize data in netconf may need to happen before
we can talk about standardizing something like a master-subagent
protocol

Dan
(speaking as a low-bandwidth contributor)