Re: Callhome draft?

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 09:22:17AM +0200, Balazs Lengyel wrote:

> On the IETF Jurgen in the ISMS group presented a solution. Do you
> propose we base our solution on that one? I feel it would be
> good. He had some problems with security but I believe those can be
> solved.

I am less optimistic there is a reasonable generic solution for SSH
anytime soon. So far, I have only collected a list of reasons why
various approaches do _not_ work. It is too early to document a call
home solution for SSH since we have not found one yet.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany