Callhome draft?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is willing to be the Editor/author
of 2 drafts to fully specify the Callhome feature for both
BEEP and SSH.  I don't know if this would be Informational,
Experimental, or standards track.

If done correctly, not one sentence in the protocol or notification
drafts will be impacted by the Callhome feature.

IMO, the "southbound interface" for Callhome is application-independent,
and should work the same for any protocol mapping to SSH or BEEP
(BEEP already has this part).  The "northbound interface" of the
Callhome mechanism is protocol-specific, and a mapping to NETCONF
is needed. (NETCONF over BEEP already has this part.)

I think there was interest at the Callhome BOF in a generic
solution, but I hope this doesn't mean the problem will
be abstracted so far away nobody ever works on it.

thanks,
Andy