RE: sylsog in NETCONF notifications

> The current draft specifies in B.1 a mapping from the syslog
> fields to something called NETCONF event fields.  But these
> event fields are not defined anywhere.  Is this part still
> correct, or are you saying that the syslog message is
> tunnelled "as-is"?
>

> /martin

The field descriptions got removed in a previous update. This needs to
be updated. The idea was that if we were to define the NETCONF
notification contents then we'd use the same definitions as syslog for
the fields listed in that table.
To your second question, yes the entire syslog message is tunneled as
is.