Re: Verbs Again (was RE: draft-shafer-netconf-syslog-00.txt)

I think there is a misconception here: Even if we use specialized RPCs for configuring notification handling we still have a hidden data model in them. You still need to define what data can be sent in the RPCs, what they mean and how to specify them. It is just that you do your data modeling in an RPC instead of NV stored data. Mapping between device specific and standard features is the same for data models or "data models inside RPCs".

Balazs