RE: Do we need data modeling rules like an SMI

<Balazs>
Then some questions:
- how do you indicate in a data model that a bit of data is read-only
configuration data
or state data?
- one namespace is always one data model or is it allowed to define the
complete data
model in one namespace in multiple modules?
Balazs

</Balazs>

For the first, there is a proposed solution in

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-model-05.txt

Another approach that is interesting is to instead of specifying
minAccess/maxAccess to actually call data
	- statistics
	- configuration
	- administrative state
	- operational state
	- etc.

and hard code minAccess and maxAccess against each of those. This isn't
what we've been doing in product though. It does have a certain appeal
though. In particular, it works well with the get and get-config
commands.

Sharon