Re: Verbs Again

"Rainer Gerhards" writes:
>The benefit of these virtual read-only syslog-streams config objects
>would still be that a manager could handle them in a vendor-neutral way.

The benefits of having this appear as config are lost if it's
read-only.  At the point, it becomes state data, where I agree, one
should be able to reasonably represent device-specific state (whether
from defaults or config) in a standard way.  This is pretty much
what <get-syslog-streams> does.

Thanks,
 Phil