Re: draft-shafer-netconf-syslog-00.txt

Hello,
1) I want to fetch recorded data from yesterday 12:00Z till 13:00Z. The draft doesn't seem to allow this as the stop time is already in the past. I would allow this! I would write something like: The server closes the stream based on stop-time if stop-time has passed and all events up to stop-time, available at the server have been sent over the session.

2) Same comments as for Sharon's draft:
Use a data model for streams and use the get and edit-config operations instead of a custom operation for a small set of special (?) data. Even if streams can be defined in multiple ways (configuration, system default, etc.) they still can nicely be modeled as read-only data.

3)
> I'm not prepared to be the first lamb on that altar.  ;^)
Someone has to be :-) otherwise NETCONF is dead already.

Balazs