Adding draft-shafer-netconf-syslog-00.txt to the meeting agenda

Hi,

There seems to be a lot of interest in further discussion
of Phil's draft, so it will be added to the meeting agenda
for Montreal.

I would like the WG to start preparing for this meeting
by commenting on both drafts in terms of the functional
requirements discussion that we will have at the regular
WG meeting on Friday morning (7/14).
Q1: What are the important notification features?
    We will have to rank the priority of all the
    wish list features and start out with only the ones
    with WG consensus as "must-have" for this feature.

Q2: Which solution proposal (if any) best addresses
    each specific requirement?

thanks,
Andy