Re: draft-shafer-netconf-syslog-00.txt

Phil Shafer wrote:
..

It's a "more" .vs. "tail -f" issue.  ;^)

Ok.

I was wondering about how live notifications and recorded notifications
were mixed together.  These models imply that they are not
mixed, but rather that live notifications are buffered specially
for the session, and delivery deferred until all the requested
recorded notifications have been delivered.

This is fine, as long as we stay away from complicated
options to provide any other delivery order than this.

Thanks,
 Phil

Andy