Re: Scalability as requirement

Andy Bierman wrote:
Wes Hardaker wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2006 08:17:11 -0700, Andy Bierman <ietf@andybierman.com> said:

Andy> Very few people have RSVPed for the interim meeting in Montreal
Andy> as well.

I've been waiting to find an agenda (which is likely buried in
mail)...  Is there an agenda somewhere I missed?

Not a detailed agenda yet.
The only work item is draft-ietf-netconf-notification-01.txt.

At this point we need people to review the draft and comment on it.
I find it difficult to proceed or declare consensus because very
few people are participating.

We have opinions from one extreme (very important work)
to the other (waste of time) to some middle ground (nice-to-have,
not a priority).  Lots of general comments, and starting to
get some comments on specific sections...

I realize the draft is 53 pages, but there is so much
boilerplate these days, and almost nobody reads the XSD
anyway, so it's really more like 37 pages :-)

I will work on a detailed agenda/issue list by next week.

Andy

Andy