From: owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org]On
Behalf Of Juergen Schoenwaelder
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 15:19
To: Balazs Lengyel
Cc: Netconf (E-mail)
Subject: Re: Scalability as requirement

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 01:45:18PM +0200, Balazs Lengyel wrote:
Jurgen,
Could you please add scalability to your requirements page.
After the
discussions I believe we require that the protocol should
allow 30.000 to
100.000 nodes to send notifications to a management station
and the station
should be able to order the 100.000 nodes to send the notifications.
Added to the list.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/> P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany