Re: manager subscription model for notifications: usage survey

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 05:09:21PM -0400, David B Harrington wrote:

> Not trying to impress, just pointing out the need for scalability to
> more than 10k or 30k devices, and the need to keep things simple.

The number of devices is simply irrelevant as long as we do not also
state the traffic pattern. And as Andy said, I doubt that NetConf's
primary goal is highly scalable notification delivery.

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany